DSC2910, DSC2920, DSC2010 Differential Scanning Calorimeter
Two sample platforms for sample and reference are located in a heated chamber. When the heat flux into the sample differs from the flux into the reference, e.g. because it consumes melting heat, a temperature difference will evolve. It is being plotted with the TA Analysis software.
- Determination of melting point, melting heat and heat capacity
- Examination of enthalpy changes (ie. chemical or physical reactions in the sample which produce or absorb heat, for example oxidation heat)
- Measurement of crystal structure transformations, glass transition and many more
- Temperature Range: Room temperature up to 300°C, with inert purge gas 725°C
- Enhanced temperature range down to -60°C with Refrigerated Colling System (RCS) or -150°C with Liquid Nitrogen Cooling Accessory (LNCA) or cooling can.
- Data Interface GPIB, Gas connectors for purge gas and cooling gas
- Exchangeable DSC cell assembly, different cell variants are available
- Weight:22kg, dimensions: 46 x 59 x 50 cm